Losing extra pounds is impossible without changing the diet. This is the main reason for gaining excess weight, which means that you will have to work on it first of all. The answer to the question of what foods to eat in order to lose weight is not as strict as one might imagine. There are many different foods and dishes that can be prepared from it without losing the pleasure of food.
How to eat right to lose weight
There is a simple rule for losing weight: the consumption of calories should exceed their intake in the body. That is, in order to achieve weight loss at home without grueling workouts, you need to monitor the calorie content of foods. The most effective in this regard are vegetables. Their energy value is minimal. In addition to greens, proteins and carbohydrates must be supplied to the body. We get them from lean meat, dairy products. It is important not to get carried away with fat burning, but to fully nourish the body and satisfy its need for all substances.
What foods can you lose weight fast
When you need to lose weight quickly, many people prefer to limit themselves to products as much as possible, but even at these moments you can drink plenty of green tea, cranberry and pomegranate juices, eat asparagus and seaweed. Tomatoes are perfectly complemented by broccoli, and lettuce leaves with tofu cheese. All of these foods are low in calories. It is useful to eat such food raw, or you can stew, boil, bake and you are provided with fat burning.
How much to eat
The metabolic rate depends largely on the person. So, if you rarely eat, then the metabolism slows down and it is enough to eat abundantly once a day to gain weight. For this reason, you need to eat several times, but little by little. The best option is to eat 3 times a day, and between meals it is allowed to eat a piece of some healthy product, for example, grapefruit or a portion of cottage cheese.
What can you eat while losing weight
It's not just what you eat that matters, but how you do it. In addition to the fact that the menu of a losing weight person should consist of low-calorie foods, you need to learn how to combine them correctly, then all the beneficial substances will be absorbed and help improve metabolism. When you eat the required norm of healthy foods in the right combination, you saturate the body, but not a drop goes into body fat, because the intestines are stimulated and the fat does what we need, it is burned.
So, meat products, fish and eggs are best combined with non-starchy vegetables. Dairy products are effectively digested with sweet fruits and green vegetables. Cheese and cheese are best eaten in the same meal with sour fruits, tomatoes. Sour cream helps to digest grains and legumes. Nutritious nuts can be side by side on the same plate with vegetables.
Products for weight loss - list
There are foods that should be included in the diet of anyone who gets rid of extra pounds. Answering the question of what products you can lose weight on, we offer the top seven:
- Greenery. This concept includes lettuce, spinach, seaweed, broccoli, asparagus, hot peppers. These products are an excellent source of fiber, minerals and vitamins, remove excess fluid.
- Legumes. Eat them for lunch. The benefits of these products are good saturation of the body, high protein content, low calorie content, long-term energy supply.
- Tomatoes cucumbers. You can eat these foods almost without restriction due to the low calorie content. In addition, they are rich in antioxidants that cleanse the body, and the leptin contained in vegetables regulates appetite and has a positive effect on metabolism.
- Papaya. If you make it a rule to eat it in the morning before meals, you will increase the metabolic rate and help the protein to be absorbed.
- Cod, tuna. Feel free to focus on them during the entire period of weight loss. They give a feeling of satiety, contain omega-3 acids that fight extra pounds.
- Eggs. Eating them for breakfast two to three times a week will not hurt, but it will satisfy the body's need for protein.
- Pearl barley. This cereal contains insoluble fiber. Swelling in the stomach, they give a long feeling of fullness. Grains are long carb foods that are good to eat a few hours before a workout.
What foods burn fat and promote weight loss
The properties of some products allow you to literally burn fat. So, what foods should you eat to lose weight with a guarantee? Those during the assimilation of which the process of splitting fats takes place. These include:
- Oils (olive, mustard, linseed). Fatty acids must be ingested in order to dull the feeling of hunger. In addition, they contain oleic acid, which breaks down fats.
- A pineapple. Recently, nutritionists have found that this fruit contains the "slimming enzyme", scientifically it is called bromelain. It accelerates the breakdown of complex lipids, and this is a direct path to weight loss.
- Grapefruit. This fruit is recommended to be eaten in half before the main meal because it contains phytochemicals. They are found in the pulp and help the body burn fat. It is best to eat it in the morning on an empty stomach and in the late afternoon before dinner.
What can you eat on a diet
The dietary intake on the diet will depend on the type of technique that suits you. Their selection is huge, ranging from the well-known cottage cheese to alcoholic diets. The most common foods are low-calorie fruits and vegetables, poultry and fish, and dairy products. There are many strict short-term diets, lasting from a few days. The diet of each day is strictly defined and there is no need to independently calculate the energy value of products and decide what to eat with what.
What to eat before and after a workout
It is known that training is an active process of parting with body fat, but it is necessary to start it, having previously made a reserve of energy. Meals before and after depends on what you are doing. So, yoga, strength or aerobic exercise are completely different things that require the same differentiated approach. As for nutrition "before", the opinions of nutritionists are divided. Some argue that if you do it early in the morning, you can do it on an empty stomach. Others are sure that even when the class is held at 5 am, the body still needs energy, that is, food.
The best pre-workout energy is the one that comes from carbohydrates. They can be obtained by eating foods such as bread, coffee and bananas, cereals. It is best to take a serving of nutrients 1. 5 hours before the start of the class, so that the food has time to be digested and give the body energy. After muscles and cells need protein. To get it, cottage cheese, fish, lean meat are suitable. It is necessary to eat, even if you are losing weight, otherwise weakness will come, and the muscles will begin to atrophy.
The right foods after a workout exclude everything harmful: fatty, fried, rich. If you refuse this, you will continue to lose weight all the next day after playing sports, because the body is undergoing an enhanced metabolic process. An accelerated metabolism will last for another whole day, which is why it is important to take care of proper nutrition all the time, then the result will be more noticeable.