Maintaining health and ideal weight is the result of a properly structured diet. If you find a suitable food system for yourself and at the same time learn the most important rules for losing weight, you can achieve harmony and maintain it for life, no longer exhausting yourself with diets and heavy physical activity.
The Essentials of Nutrition for Weight Loss
Proper nutrition is a way of life. It is a food intake system to keep your body healthy and young. The basis of proper nutrition is not to harm the body, but to feed all the vital systems for stable and full-fledged work.
There is no single formula for proper nutrition. Dozens of the most diverse systems prove their suitability, so when choosing one of them, you can proceed from individual characteristics. For example, for people in the northern and southern regions, food systems will be different, because temperature conditions and regionalism dictate their own conditions.
Thus, many factors influence the creation of the ideal system of proper nutrition, especially for the purpose of losing weight:
- Age features;
- Restricted health condition;
- Sex differences;
- Obesity degree;
- Geographic factor;
- Allergic restrictions;
- Taste preferences;
- Metabolic rate;
- The degree of physical activity;
- Religious beliefs.
Nutritionists denote a balanced selection and distribution of foods, taking into account the required calorie content, as well as an equal amount of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, minerals and vitamins, with proper nutrition for weight loss. However, due to the fact that everyone has their own characteristics of the body, this balance is always calculated individually.
Nutritional systems for weight loss
The most viable nutritional systems have proven to be:
- Separate power supply.This is not a diet, but a way of eating, the essence of which is the separation of carbohydrates and proteins into separate meals. Herbert Shelton, a scientist from the school of natural hygiene, wrote a lot about this, relying on the fact that our stomach creates its own special acid-alkaline environment for meat and vegetable (cereal) products and mixing two types of these products means disrupting the rhythms of the body. Numerous studies have shown that separate nutrition during long-term restructuring of the body gives tremendous results that affect not only weight normalization, but also longevity.
- Ducan's power system.Despite the fact that the Dukan nutrition system is presented as a diet, it can also be called a way of life, because the duration of nutrition stretches over many years. The essence of such nutrition is to choose foods for food based on their glycemic index, while you need to give up alcohol, coffee, refined and canned foods, which ultimately is the right approach to choosing foods.
- Lacto-vegetarianism.This is a type of vegetarianism with a predominance of plant foods, eggs and dairy products. Nutritionists around the world agree that this is the ideal nutritional system, as the body consumes enough protein while avoiding heavy meat.
These are not all possible nutritional systems, but the ones listed are considered the most universal, because they allow the balance of all nutrients for the body.
The basics of nutrition to lose weight
The system of proper nutrition is designed to maintain the body at a high quality of life. But how can you use it to correct weight and improve organ function?
Many people think that it is enough to just reduce calories to see results, but this is one of the factors, and it is far from the most important. It is also not always sufficient to choose the “right” foods. Losing weight on the system of proper nutrition is a culture of new habits that will take root after a month of practice, so you need to create a basic complex of what you can and cannot.
As nutritionists say, losing weight can do anything, but in moderation. This rule should be taken as a basis.
To lose weight, you cannot build nutrition on restrictions. Not every healthy person is able to withstand them, so there is no need to talk about people with obesity or low metabolism.
Balancing proper nutrition in order to lose weight is based on three pillars:
- The predominant amount of proteins or slow carbohydratesin the diet, depending on the characteristics of the organism. To understand, on what you lose weight better, it is enough to conduct a small test in 2 days for two weeks. On the first day of the first week, you need to eat only protein foods with a small addition of grains and vegetables in a ratio of 80 to 20. On the first day of the second week, do exactly the opposite, where slow carbohydrates will be the predominant foods. We need to see what the kilograms go from faster. If in your case it is better to use proteins for weight loss, then the nutritional system should be built on their predominant amount in the diet.
- Replacing fast carbohydrates with slow ones.It is believed that carbohydrates are only sweet and starchy foods. But there are people who do not like and do not eat sweets, but at the same time they are still obese. The insidiousness of fast carbohydrates lies not only in cakes, but also in dumplings, fried cutlets and alcohol. Fast carbohydrates are always high in calories, high glycemic index and act on the body by a rapid rise in blood sugar. It is not necessary to give up sweets and favorite dishes, it is enough to replace fast carbohydrates with slow ones, and you can continue to eat pancakes and barbecue, but at the same time lose weight steadily.
- Selection of natural products.Excess weight, along with a whole range of related diseases, appears due to unnatural products. Aggressive heat treatment with the addition of E-preservatives and especially with the addition of sodium glutamate (a kind of drug for the brain) makes the product completely useless - empty calories. The taste is masked by chemistry and sugar, but in fact the body remains hungry, because from food it could not get essential trace elements for life. Thus, the juice from the package is chemistry, and the freshly squeezed juice is natural vitamins.
The main rules of nutrition for weight loss
Regardless of the nutrition system you choose to lose weight, there are universal rules that cannot be ignored. Even if you have not yet decided on a new way of life, the rules of nutrition for weight loss can be introduced now.
Always have a hearty breakfast
We have high sugar levels in the morning and therefore do not want to eat. Losing weight think that this is a great excuse to starve and limit yourself so that you can eat less later. But this is a trap - by the evening, due to surges in sugar, you will eat several times more than you should have. It is because of the lack of sugar that many make night forays into refrigerators. Breakfast should always be as rich as possible of all meals.
Get used to fractional eating
This is a very important rule for overweight people. Fractional nutrition, and this is considered nutrition every 3 hours, does not allow blood sugar to drop sharply, which means there will be no wolf hunger and digestive problems. Of course, the quality of the food plays the most important role, but choosing the right food will not be of any benefit if the break between meals is 4-5 hours. As a result, you will eat many times more and stretch your stomach.
Everything "forbidden" at the beginning of the day
Overweight people are addicted to sugary and carbohydrate foods. It is quite difficult to refuse this, but it is not necessary to completely forbid oneself to do this - just remember about moderation. If you want to eat something from fast carbohydrates, then you can afford them, but only in the first half of the day, preferably before 11 am. This is due to the fact that in the first half of the day our metabolism is faster and by the end of the day some kind of load is still expected, so the "forbidden" will not affect the figure so much.
Unless it is a curative fasting under the supervision of specialists, fasting is prohibited. This is what leads to weight gain, knocks down the metabolism and aggravates digestive problems.
Best Slimming Products
The right foods in the diet of a losing weight person are fresh and natural products. If their content in the diet is 80%, you can already start losing weight from this.
- fresh vegetables, raw or, if necessary, boiled;
- fresh and natural (from vegetable gardens) fruits of their region according to the season;
- nuts and dried fruits without preservatives.
Almost everything from animal products is allowed, but here the processing method is taken into account - stewing and baking:
- fish and seafood;
- lean meats (chicken breast, turkey, beef, veal).
If there are no allergic reactions, then the following are added to the diet:
- dairy products with a low percentage of fat;
Menu for a week and a month for weight loss
To start eating healthy, try starting at one week. In 7 days, you will already see the results that are reflected not only on the figure, but also on the state of health.
- Orange, 2 boiled eggs, tomato;
- Toast with cheese, lettuce and tomato;
- Baked chicken with cucumber;
- A glass of kefir;
- Fish with vegetables.
- Portion of cottage cheese with raisins and nuts;
- 2 apples;
- Steamed vegetable soup and cutlet;
- 1 egg;
- Young potatoes with a vegetable side dish.
- Grapefruit, chicken meatballs with vegetables;
- A handful of cherries;
- Baked chicken garnished with vegetables;
- A glass of fermented baked milk;
- Steamed fish with vegetables.
- Fruit smoothie with seeds, boiled chicken;
- Carrot puree soup and buckwheat porridge;
- Portion of cottage cheese;
- Chicken and vegetable salad.
- Banana, 2 boiled eggs;
- Cheese and tomato toast with lettuce;
- Baked chicken breast with fresh vegetable salad;
- Homemade yogurt;
- Steam cutlets;
- A handful of grapes. Steamed fish with vegetables;
- Vegetable puree soup;
- Portion of cottage cheese;
- Chicken breast with salad.
- Apple, toast with cheese and tomato;
- Cabbage and cucumber salad;
- Baked vegetables and 2 eggs;
- A glass of kefir;
- Steamed fish with vegetables.
Proper nutrition for a month for weight loss
To plan your meals for a whole month, use the following diet matrix:
- Breakfast:any fruit + protein product with carbohydrates in a ratio of 80: 20;
- First snack:any fruit or any combination of vegetables;
- Lunch:vegetable or cereal meal with a protein product in a 50: 50 ratio;
- Second snack:dairy or carbohydrate product of your choice;
- Dinner:protein product with vegetable in the ratio 80: 20.
A snack after dinner is allowed, but it must be a low-calorie dairy product, for example, a glass of fermented baked milk or kefir.
Also, do not forget about replenishing body fluids throughout the day.
Recipes for proper nutrition for weight loss
Cooking options are varied, but the predominant methods are baking and stewing.
Baked Chicken Breasts
- Chicken meat is soaked in kefir with mild mild spices for 20 minutes;
- Bake for 15 minutes on each side in the oven.
- Lean minced meat combined with finely chopped onion and raw egg;
- Cutlets are formed from minced meat;
- Prepare in a double boiler.
- Pieces of any fish are lightly seasoned with mild spices;
- Onions are cut into slices and mixed with fish;
- The dish is cooked in a slow cooker in the "Bake" mode for 40 minutes in olive oil.
Vegetable puree soup
- Diced carrots and onions, lightly sautéed over medium heat;
- Cooked cooked peas combine with vegetables;
- The mixture is rolled in a blender;
- The dish is served with herbs.
To lose weight, you do not need to exhaust yourself with rigid diets. It is enough to think over an individual nutritional system with a balanced content of all essential nutrients. By adhering to the chosen scheme, you can not only lose weight, but also get rid of the yo-yo effect forever, constantly maintaining slimness without effort.