The 6-petal diet is a set of mono-diets that replace each other in succession over six days. The author of this method of losing weight, Anna Johansson, tried to minimize the feeling of hunger and psychological discomfort for those who lose weight during the diet, but at the same time ensure quick results. According to reviews, the 6-petal diet allows you to lose from 3 to 5 kilograms of excess weight over a specified period.
Consistent adherence to fish, vegetable, chicken, cereal, cottage cheese and fruit mono-diets allows you not to be limited to just one set of foods, but to eat variedly not only throughout the 6 petal diet, but also during each individual day.
In order to eliminate psychological discomfort, reduce nervousness and maintain a positive attitude, Anna Johansson suggested turning weight loss into a kind of game. So, before starting the diet, it is recommended to draw a flower with six petals, each of which corresponds to a specific day. This flower should be hung in a conspicuous place, the refrigerator door is the best for this, and every evening to tear off the petal that corresponded to the last day from it, having previously written down the weight lost for the current day on it. Reviews of the 6 petal diet confirm the stimulating and motivating aspect of this game.
6 petal diet menu
The effectiveness of the 6 petal diet is due to the thoughtful alternation of protein and carbohydrate days, which allows not only to provide separate meals, but also to speed up the process of burning fat. To date, it is already reliably known that all mono-diets are effective only in the first 25 hours of their observance, since with a longer use of them, the body adapts to changes in nutrition and goes into an energy-saving mode. In the case of petals, the diet 6 menu is designed in such a way that the body does not have time to get used to it, and therefore the weight goes away almost evenly every day.
6 Petal Diet Menu:
- Fish.The diet of the first day should be limited exclusively to fish dishes, which can be prepared by boiling, stewing or baking. It is permissible on this day to use mild seasonings, herbs, salt, as well as the use of fish broth. For the first day, the fish was chosen because of its digestibility and low calorie content. In addition, the polyunsaturated fatty acids contained in this product can saturate the body and "lull" its vigilance. On the first day, recipes for the 6 petal diet are focused on the total amount of fish in the range of 300-500 g;
- Vegetable.The second day is designed to enrich the body with carbohydrates, but at the same time burn some of the fat. It is possible to achieve such a double effect by including plant carbohydrates in the menu, the energy value of which is much lower than the costs that the body spends on their digestion. On the second day, you can eat about 1-1. 5 kg of any vegetables, including potatoes, by cooking them in any way, except for frying;
- Chicken.During the third day, it is allowed to eat 500 g of chicken white meat with the addition of a small amount of salt, seasonings and herbs. As with all 6 petal diet recipes, chicken does not involve frying. As a rule, after the third day, there is a significant decrease in weight, which is explained by an insufficient intake of carbohydrates, as a result of which the body begins to use its own fat cells for energy;
- Cereal.On this day, the 6 petal diet menu involves the use of cereals (200 g of cereals), bran, seeds, cereal loaves and fiber. The complex carbohydrates received with these products, the body replenishes glycogen stores, and again receives energy from its own fatty tissue;
- Curd.For Day 5, recipes for the 6-petal diet may include 500 grams of low-fat or low-fat cottage cheese and a small amount of low-fat milk. Eating these foods will allow your body to get high quality protein and replenish some minerals.
- Fruit.On the last day, it is allowed to eat 1-1. 5 kg of fruit, while it is possible to use them both raw, baked, and in the form of juices.
It is no secret that the effectiveness of any diet increases significantly if changes in nutrition are supported by increased physical activity. Also, the key to successful weight loss is sufficient fluid intake - for a 6-petal diet, two liters are considered the optimal amount of water per day. In addition, in between meals, it is allowed to use mineral water without gas, green and herbal teas, rosehip decoction.
Compliance with some rules throughout the 6 petal diet, as well as at its completion, will not only achieve good results, but also consolidate them:
- preference should be given to quality and fresh products.
- on the appropriate days, it is recommended to choose whole grains, vegetables with a low starch content, and remove the skin from chicken;
- during the diet, you should completely abandon any sweets, chocolate, sugar, bread and preservatives, and upon its completion, limit their consumption as much as possible;
- after six "petal" days, it is necessary for some time to consume the same foods as during the diet, combining them, gradually increasing the calorie content of the daily diet to 1500-1800 Kcal;
- it is recommended to reapply this method of losing weight no earlier than in a week.
The 6 petal diet is focused on maximum results and minimum stress for the body, however, even with numerous positive reviews, the safety of this method of losing weight can only be confirmed by a doctor in each individual case.