All girls dream of having a perfect figure without extra pounds. And for this they have to endure grueling training. Imagine that you will lose one kilogram a day. Do you think this is just an impossible dream? No, it's real! You can lose 7 kg in 7 days. This diet is simple, you will have to endure a week - and the result will please you very much.
Basic principles and rules
The 7 days - 7 kg diet is a low-calorie, short-term nutritional program also known as the Swedish Diet. In general, doctors do not recommend resorting to this method of losing weight, because rapid weight loss has a negative effect on health, all chronic diseases can worsen. But it so happens that there is no other way out, and you urgently need to lose weight. Then you need to approach this issue wisely, carefully weighing everything. You need to strictly follow all the recommendations and monitor your well-being.
It is also worth knowing that a 7-day diet (minus 7 kg) will not allow you to get rid of excess fat. During this period, all excess fluid will be released from your body, thanks to which you can see the coveted figure on the scales. Unlike other short-term nutritional programs, which are usually based on only one food intake, here your diet will still be varied. Diet "7 kg - 7 days", the menu of which is described in this article, is built on the three main "whales" of a healthy diet, these are: protein, fiber and vitamins. Well, quite a few "complex" carbohydrates.
Advantages and disadvantages
Now let's talk about the main cons and advantages of this diet. The main advantage is the effectiveness in losing weight. You can lose significant weight in a short time without harming your health. Your diet will contain vitamins, fiber and protein, which are very important for the healthy functioning of the body. Plus, you don't have to eat the same thing day in and day out as you do with mono diets.
The main disadvantages include slight dizziness and nausea during the diet. This is due to the low calorie content of dishes, that is, in terms of nutritional value, your diet will be approximately halved, so a feeling of weakness and malaise is possible. In addition, a sharp exacerbation of all chronic diseases is possible, therefore, during a diet, you need to carefully monitor your well-being. If something starts to bother you, you need to urgently stop such a diet and consult a doctor.
Here is a list of foods that are allowed to be consumed during the week:
- Low-fat cottage cheese.
- Any fermented milk products, with the exception of sweet ones.
- Lean meat and fish.
- All fruits except mango, banana, persimmon, grape, avocado, and pineapple.
- All vegetables except potatoes and beets.
- Compotes, jelly, tea.
- Oil (a little allowed).
And now a list of what categorically should not be eaten during the diet and after leaving it:
- Sugar, candy, chocolate.
- Alcohol, coffee, soda.
- Smoked products (sausages, wieners and sausages).
- Butter buns, bread and other flour products.
- From vegetables: potatoes.
- Mayonnaise and other sauces.
- From fruits: bananas, avocados, mangoes, grapes, persimmons.
This diet is designed for a week, but no more, and as such there is no menu, you don't have to cook anything special. The main benefit is that you will be consuming natural foods.
First day - drinking
You can drink anything (except alcohol). Vegetable and low-fat meat broths will be especially useful. You can also drink kefir, yogurt, fermented baked milk, jelly, milk, compote, tea.
The second day is fruity
You can eat any fruit with the exception of pineapple, mango, bananas, and grapes. All others can be eaten in any quantity.
Third day - drinking
You can also drink everything as on the first day.
Fourth day - vegetable
Eat vegetables that are low in calories. As a rule, these include all green vegetables: cucumbers, herbs, cabbage, celery, zucchini, lettuce.
Fifth day - protein
We do not limit ourselves to the use of foods that are rich in protein (cheese, cottage cheese, milk, fish, lean meat, poultry).
Sixth day - drinking
Repetition of the first day.
Seventh day - final
You can return to your normal diet. Your menu that day might look like this:
- Breakfast: an omelet of two steamed eggs and a cup of green tea.
- Lunch: vegetable soup in low-fat broth.
- Afternoon snack: a glass of kefir. Any fruit.
- Dinner: A light salad of fresh vegetables with a small piece of lean meat such as chicken.
Despite the "drinking" days, you need to drink plenty of water throughout the week.
Exiting the diet
Alas, most, and maybe even all low-calorie diets are distinguished by the fact that at the end of them, a woman is rapidly gaining lost weight. To prevent this from happening to you, you need to get out of the diet carefully. It is unlikely that you will be able to return to your previous diet without gaining too much. Therefore, having made a choice in favor of this diet, you must understand that you will have to completely change your diet in the future. Salinity, sweets and smoked meats will still be banned. Gradually add cheeses, proteins, vegetables (raw or stewed) to your diet. Just do not pounce on everything at once, it is better to slowly but surely go towards your goal.
Reviews of losing weight
Many people who are losing weight really liked the 7 kg - 7 days diet. The reviews are mostly positive, but there are also negative points. Most women complain that such a meal plan is quite difficult, especially on drinking and protein days. But at the same time, some were able to lose 7 kg in 7 days. The diet has forced many in the future to completely abandon sugar and salt. In this case, it will not be difficult to keep the weight. There were also those who did not manage to lose 7 kg in 7 days. The diet just didn't work for them in full. This can be explained very simply. Weight loss due to the elimination of fluid from the body is no more than 10% of the total body weight. That is, if your weight is in the range of 90-100 kg, then it is quite possible to lose 7 or more kilograms in a week. But if your weight is less than 70 kg, then, most likely, you will not be able to lose 7 kg in 7 days. The diet is actually effective, but under certain conditions. According to the majority, it is important not to break off, because a week is very little.
The Swedish diet "7 days - 7 kg", like any other, has its own contraindications, which include:
- Diets are not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- It is also forbidden to lose weight for those who suffer from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and kidneys.
- Diabetes mellitus is another reason to refuse this kind of food.
- If you are taking any medications, it is better to wait for now.
- Also, such a low-calorie diet can cause allergic reactions.
A few tips from nutritionists:
- You can swap the days, the main thing is that drinking alternates with vegetables and fruits.
- You need to eat fractionally so that you don't feel hungry.
- 8 glasses of pure water a day is a must.
- Dinner should not be later than 9pm.
- Be sure to cook broth on your drinking days.
- Immediately after leaving the diet, start eating right, so you can maintain the achieved result for a long time.
- Diet "7 days minus 7 kg", reviews of which you can hear different, is not suitable for everyone, so it is important to listen to yourself during this week, to monitor your health.
Always be beautiful and confident!